One may ask.. What is love?
Love is like going into a HUGE corn field with only one chance to pick the best corn among thousands.
Many of us would spend almost their entire life to make sure that the one they choose will be the best; biggest and prettiest corn in the entire field.. And usual end up regretting not picking the one before and before.. It is naturally for us as humans to always think that there may and likely will be something even better if we keeping looking.
But I am happy with what I have chosen! I have decided that you are the corn for me! And you made me stop searching! So remember this.. There maybe better corns out there, but I have decided that you are the sweetest corn I can ever have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
-
21 Dec 2022 Life is very different now. Looking back at how we began, we have come a long way from the past and perhaps an even long journey...
-
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
-
One may ask.. What is love? Love is like going into a HUGE corn field with only one chance to pick the best corn among thousands. Many o...
No comments:
Post a Comment