Thursday, July 24, 2008

I m so so so lucky to have you..

Sisters and brothers! I am sick! down with flu and cold.. Just the start only.. have yet to unleash the full potential of my sickness.. Muhaha! LAME!

Anyway i took half day off today.. Went home to rest.. Got quite a little 'expected' surprise from my precious baby.. haha.. She pop by with porridge! so sweet of her.. After school, she rush home to shower and cook porridge for me.. reach my here at about 4pm.. Then still got to rush home for tuition.. SEE! I AM SO LUCKY! haha.. Anyway, am surprise that she can really cook.. yummy.. Always has been thinking that she can only make salad! haha.. oops..

Loving her for everything she done today.. Really sweet of her.. My first love porridge.. Blessing!

~Nothing to be worried about, as i have said you will be the only one and you can tell me everything and anything.. Had a wonderful time with you.. Thanks for everything! Hugs! Hope you won't have fear of coming over.. Its really a great feeling.. A feeling of being close..~

Sick bebe

No comments:

Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...