Sunday, October 19, 2008

WHAT A SATURDAY!

It been so long since I had such a busy week! But its still kinda fun..

Being a Medic OIC is no joke!! Lots of planning and tons of paper work to settle.. Still have to please people from external medical centre and within camp.. But overall, its good because my brain is working again! haha.. And to have power to control and execute is a rather different feeling.. Though it is a little stressful though.. haha..

But talking about stress, its Saturday that almost kills.. haha.. Slept rather late on Friday during to a late msn talk with my baby to clear up alot of misunderstandings.. But was dragged out of bed cause of her too.. When she called, I was still dreaming.. But the moment she say, "my granny and aunt want you to come for tonight's dinner with us.." I am very positive that I am still DREAMING! haha.. Crazy! But I know its a matter of time before I have to face them..

So I went back to sleep after the call.. Forcing myself to sleep, thinking that its still a dream.. haha.. Woke up at 11am.. Went to the kitchen and started cooking.. Cold Back Bacon Spaghetti with Toma Mushroom paste.. Sounds fancy? haha.. Then at about 12noon, my baby was at the door.. Perfect timing! Almost ready to dig in! After lunch was..

Movie! Rule number 1 was the pick.. heehee.. It wasn't the show that was the highlight.. It was something else.. Lots of actions and daring moves.. Shocking and unpredictable.. Very interest and nice.. But this is highly classified, so cant tell you all la.. Only those in my house will know what was going on, maybe..

Then alarm rang meaning that its time to move! went down to town to shop for our birthday 'boy' present, her grandpa.. Bought him a parker pen.. Its nice and worth every single cent! hee.. Me am crazy with parker pen.. Hope he liked it..

Then was the moment of truth.. Time to meet the in-laws, was fetch by her uncle in a AUDI A4!!! AUDI!! you know, its AUDI!! I WAN MY AUDI TTS!! Inside the car was like pressure cooker.. cause got uncle and his wife and got her granny! haha.. but they joke alot la.. not like my side of the family.. Met her aunt and her baby cousin and her little brother and her grandpa at the dinner place.. It was a light atmosphere dinner till everyone talk about NS.. Dots..

Dinner was great though.. Simple and nice.. So we all went to her granny place to cut cake! What an invitation.. Then her aunt started to ask me weird questions.. At first I thought she was concern of what kinda person I am since I am together with her precious niece but it turn out otherwise.. The moment she asked me about my life in primary school, I know something is wrong.. She was concerned over her son.. You all know la.. Kids nowadays got their own way of thinking and expression.. So she was worried.. So this trigger a long conversation through the night.. But am glad that its my field of interest and speciality since its on child psychology and child development.. Told her the things i have read through case studies and related some issues i have in life when i was young and even brought my nephew into the picture.. Suddenly feel so growth up! haha.. Through all this, i can feel that she is a very responsible mother but maybe a little too harsh on herself..

Aunt was pleased with me, i think.. Didn't interact much with her granny though, they seems busy with contracts and stuff.. But overall, I think it isnt that bad la.. haha..

At least i get to spend alot alot alot alot of time with my baby girl.. and a close interaction with her family..

Time to wake her up! Thats all doc..

Bronson

No comments:

Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...