hmm.. Most of you should know... that.. I AM GOING TO ORD!! haha.. But before i start counting down to the 13th of May.. I need to count down to 18th of March.. My baby is now in Vietnam for her service learning trip.. Doing some painting work at a school.. haha.. 18 is also our 9th month together.. So hurry come! So weird when she is not around haha.. No one to bug me.. So free.. Oops.. haha.. should write this instead.. erm.. So sad, haiz.. Miss her sms.. Miss her morning messages and her daily night call.. hmm.. MISS HER!! Better? haha..
Hope everyone doing well.. =)
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
-
One may ask.. What is love? Love is like going into a HUGE corn field with only one chance to pick the best corn among thousands. Many o...
-
21 Dec 2022 Life is very different now. Looking back at how we began, we have come a long way from the past and perhaps an even long journey...
-
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
No comments:
Post a Comment