Sunday, August 31, 2008
Last day of Aug 08
Today is the last day of Aug 08 and it will mark the first post of a new blog..
For this post, I will write something new and something I felt strongly from yesterday's dinner with Patricia's mom and family.. Its gonna be long but its worth the time and effort you are going to put into reading.. So here it goes..
Many of us, including me, doesn't realise or feeling the love from our parents.. Maybe they show it in a very different way or either in a way we dislike.. But from yesterday dinner, I saw a very wonderful mother.. A mother who cares so much, a mother who try all her best to spend more time with her precious daughter and ready to be always there for her.. So I will like to delicate my first entry in this new blog to her, Pat's mom for her motherly love for her daughter..
The world's mother, Mother Teresa, once said, "We can do no great things;
only small things with great love."
That was exactly what I felt from a very heart warming dinner.. Little actions carried out with great passion of love for a daughter.. Love doesn't require big actions or materialistic items but it needs small gestures and strong passion..
I remember this saying, a mother's love is like a garden. Her children are the seeds, and as they grow, she tends to them fulfilling all their needs, wherever they are, she will be there and wherever there is beauty, a mothers' love is there..
A mothers' love is something on one can really explain, its very different from all the other kind of love..
Its a very strong connection and you will never experience it again from someone else..
Its made up of so much deep devotion, joy, pain and sacrifice..
Its endless and unselfish and it endures whatever may come between..
Its full of hopes, dreams, tears and pleasure..
Nothing can destroy it or to take the love away..
Its requires much more give than receiving..
But its given with delight, gratitude, enthusiasm and much satisfaction..
A mother's love never fails or falters even though the heart is breaking..
And its somthing that cannot be measured for it has no beginning or no ending..
To all the mothers' out there..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
-
21 Dec 2022 Life is very different now. Looking back at how we began, we have come a long way from the past and perhaps an even long journey...
-
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
-
One may ask.. What is love? Love is like going into a HUGE corn field with only one chance to pick the best corn among thousands. Many o...
No comments:
Post a Comment