A girl asked a boy, "Do you like me?"
He said no.
She asked him, "Do you think that I’m pretty?"
He said no.
She asked him, "Am I in your heart?"
He said no.
At least, she asked him, "If I’d go, would you cry for me?"
He said no again.
As she wanted to walk away, he grabbed her arm and said..
I don’t like you, I love you..
I don’t think that you are pretty, I think that you are beautiful..
You are not in my heart, you are my heart..
I won’t cry for you, I would die for you..
———————————————————————————-
A very sweet thing to be heard from your soulmate, but it can also be cheap words.. Think about it.. would you prefer this or that?
———————————————————————————-
Don’t ever believe a boy when he says, "I love you.."
Just believe him, when he is standing in front of you, crying and ask,
"Do you love me ?"
No comments:
Post a Comment