Sunday, December 27, 2009

Having you is really wonderful..

hmm.. maybe I should start by telling you all what I did today.. Kinda rotted till 11am before I crawled out of my bed.. haha.. And had lunch with my baby girl before we went off for our show at indoor stadium.. REVERIE - CIRQUE ON ICE! Super boring show.. yawn! sit until butt pain and wanna sleep! Freaking long show! Well its not something for me! haha.. Thanks to my sister for the tickets! Suppose to meet wei jian, rick and mad for dinner, but kinda ended late.. so decided to skip it! haha.. Hope it was nice still without me.. haha..

Ok the main point now.. hmm.. been feeling very loved by my baby girl lately.. Kinda like a feeling which is thought would be lost forever.. the feeling of what is so called true love ba.. You know.. Like the feeling of time passes so fast and hoping that it can slow down or stop when you are with yr love one, or you are so so so happy till you feel that you are going to explode with love.. or even the feeling of longing and always thinking of her.. hmm.. so nice.. I would say finally things are going in the direction it is suppose to be going in..

So to end off.. Having you, Patricia Toh L.Y., is really wonderful.. You makes the unwonderful stuff seems wonderful too.. Always showering me with unlimited love.. Showing me your hunger for more.. And always being there for me..

LOVE by you.
Bebe..

No comments:

Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...