Today is the 1, 2, 3 , 4.. 3.. no no, 4th 1/2 days you abandoned me in Singapore!
Woke up like ... forgot le.. anyway went to school today to do payment for student protection insurance then met my brothers and the web designer/developer, Sean, to talk about the tuition agency. As mentioned by him, it is quite a big project. haha. 10k project. but in order to succeed, you got to learn how to measure risk and be brave!
Anyway, the thing i wanna say is not this! I feel so not use to you being around. On the way to school, I took out my phone and guess what! I almost sms you.. haha.. Its like a natural reaction.. HURRY UP COME HOME TO 5.. erm.. Singapore.. haha.. Thought you away, I will sleep early! End up sleeping later than usual.. haha.. now already 530a.m. le.. haha..
Anyway soon u coming back le.. can see u le! then we go our honeymoon le! Yippy! haha..
Anyway must say sorry for what happen just now.. Ok I forgive you, cause i know u will say sorry de.. haha! Hope you are sleeping and dreaming of me!
CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO RETURN BACK INTO MY ARMS!
Be^2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
-
One may ask.. What is love? Love is like going into a HUGE corn field with only one chance to pick the best corn among thousands. Many o...
-
21 Dec 2022 Life is very different now. Looking back at how we began, we have come a long way from the past and perhaps an even long journey...
-
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
No comments:
Post a Comment