Chapter 3 - Tough Love
I didn't say a word, just looked down and shook my head.. After that, we didn't say another word to each other.. That was our last conversation..
Four years ago, I went to the doctor, I knew something was wrong with my body.. Something terrible is going to happen.. But after the check-up, everything seems to be fine.. It was till about a month ago, my head hurts for two weeks straight.. This reminded me of what could have been wrong four years ago.. First, I thought the pain will go away, but it only grew stronger till to the point where I couldn't take it anymore.. I went back to the doctor and took a brain scan.. The picture came out and there was a big black spot, which proved the truth that I did not want to believe.. I was at the most glittering part of my life, but it was coming to an end.. I wanted myself and people around me to go through the least pain possible, so I decided to commit suicide..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
-
One may ask.. What is love? Love is like going into a HUGE corn field with only one chance to pick the best corn among thousands. Many o...
-
21 Dec 2022 Life is very different now. Looking back at how we began, we have come a long way from the past and perhaps an even long journey...
-
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
No comments:
Post a Comment