Wednesday, November 19, 2008

hmm.. Been quite some time since i blog.. hmm..

So SIAN! Today is the last day of my November leave! Meaning tonight will be going back to camp.. No more freedom, No more fun!

haha.. But i must say, I had lots of fun over the past few days.. Went sentosa play volleyball on sat and sun.. Visiting my dear sis in the hospital.. Going st james.. Playing Wii.. Playing Wii again and again.. Watch movie with my baby.. Going wala with the usual! and most importantly getting a surprise from her today!

haha.. Am suppose to meet her for lunch.. but in the end, the lunch ended up meeting me.. haha..
So shock to see her la! omg.. I thought i was dreaming.. Maybe I am.. But its still a happy thing! haha.. She bought wanton mee! Been eating it for like.. hmm.. 4 times in 2 days.. SICK!! haha.. So far, no one has really been able to surprise me.. hee.. nice nice!

had a nice and long day rotting with her.. what a day to end the long leave! so nice!

bronson

No comments:

Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...