Been awhile since I typed such an post.. so be prepared, cause its going to be long..
Today going to type something I have read and experience.. Maybe not so drama mama.. But close..
~
Its call.. Tough Love..
Its a beautiful story which captured all the emotions in love.. Many will say that its another sotry about sickness and love, but when put together, it is a painless and inspirational story.. An inspirational story that will brings tears to your eyes.. hope so.. =)
She called and said that she was coming up.. Its was the third time this week.. But I went to meet her instead.. She was standing there alone, carrying her red umbrella.. It was raining and she was shivering..
I walked up to her and told her that she shouldn't have come see me and stuff like how we shouldn't be together..
she said she miss me.. But I told her coldly to go home.. I told her to open her umbrella and go.. Unwillingly, she opened up hers and walked with me to the car.. Unwilling to leave, she made an excuse to stop for a bite.. Right away, I answered, "NO!" with a stoned heart..
We were living in the same apartment building, on the same floor.. Back then there were four of is, and we got along very well.. We would always eat dinner together, watch movies and sometimes go camping.. We were more like a family, but I didn't know I would end up falling in love with her.. Maybe we developed deep feelings for each other during schooling times.. After she graduated she went back home and I stayed another year.. During that year I was only about to see her during the holidays.. That was how we kept our relationship going..
~
Getting late for me.. To be continued.. haha.. See you all!
Bronson
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
-
One may ask.. What is love? Love is like going into a HUGE corn field with only one chance to pick the best corn among thousands. Many o...
-
21 Dec 2022 Life is very different now. Looking back at how we began, we have come a long way from the past and perhaps an even long journey...
-
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
No comments:
Post a Comment