I believe everyone had hoped so much for something to happen but when it didn't, it can get so disappointed, isn't it?
The closer two get, the disappointment get worst when it didn't happen.
hmm..
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
-
One may ask.. What is love? Love is like going into a HUGE corn field with only one chance to pick the best corn among thousands. Many o...
-
21 Dec 2022 Life is very different now. Looking back at how we began, we have come a long way from the past and perhaps an even long journey...
-
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
No comments:
Post a Comment