Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tough Love

Tough Love

But i couldn't let anyone find out about my intentions, especially her, the person i love the most.. She is still young, she shouldn't go through all this.. So i decided to make up some stories and lied to her.. It was a cruel thing to do, and it broke her heart, but it was the fastest way to wipe out three years of feelings. I didn't have much time left, and she would eventually find out if it drags on.. Now, I am close to succeeding, this drama would soon be over.. Thirty minutes more and all would come to an end, that was what I had in my mind..

We were just standing there, waiting, loosing our last moments together in silence..

I opened the door for her and she got into the cab.. I stood by the car, staring at my first love in my life, also the last, walking out of my life.. As it was driving into the street, I couldn't hold my sorrow and the twist in my heart any longer, chasing after the cab with all my strength, cause i knew that this would be the last time i will be seeing her..

I wanted to tell her that i still love her, I wanted to tell her to stay, I wanted to tell her so much, but it was too late, the cab has already turned into the corner.. Warm tears kept falling down, blended with the cold rain drops.. I was cold, so cold, not because of the rain.. I was cold inside..

She left, and that was the last time i heard from her.. I know she didn't see my tears, because the were washed away by the rain..

I left with regrets.. But I am not him, I am that girl, using my memory and his diary I found after a year since he left, writing down these last words..

No comments:

Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...