Wednesday, June 18, 2008

18 June 2008.. Today is a very special day!


Hee.. I am happy to announce that I have found my love! Miss Cute! Miss Patricia! Hee.. Sorry to all the heart broken girls out there, but please be happy for me! Hee..

I must say today was really my day! Everything turn out well.. Basketball selection, Soccer, being able to go home at 3 in the noon and most importantly, having the chance to meet My Patricia and asking her to be mine! Hee..

Went over to Patricia 's neighbourhood in the evening.. Got her a vitasoy, cause my poor girl was having gastric problem.. Kept it close to me cause its too cold for her to drink then, trying to make it warm or at least not so cold asap.. No knowing where she stay, I had this feeling that she will be at blk 23, so I went there and waited.. And guess what! I am right.. Somehow i just end up running into her or should i say, knowing where she will be.. Hee.. Then, she wanted to go get soya milk! I make the vitasoy appear out of no where! haha.. She must be surprise! haha..

Sat down with her and had a very long time at the void deck.. Cant really look into her eyes! So shy! haha.. Finally, I decided to gather all my courage and asked her to be my girlfriend.. hee.. Didn't know asking a girl to be yours can be so tough! haha.. Teasing me all the way! haha.. but when she start to tease i know she is mine le! hee.. I believe being shy was never really seen to many of you, my friends.. haha.. But seriously, that was once of the most shy moment in my life!

hee.. But i am still glad fate gave me the chance to meet her today, to me 18 june is a very special day.. her birthday is 8 and mine is on the 28.. So if we can make 18 a very special day, the whole month of june will be special! hee.. Thanks for who ever is out there, making such a day possible for me..

Hugs and Misses to you my dear Patricia!

Bronson

No comments:

Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...