Saturday, June 14, 2008

hmm.. I think i am not connecting well..

Guess what I played basketball today! Cant believed it.. The last time I played was like months ago.. I have been telling myself that basketball was my life and passion.. But little of me is motivated to go out there and play some ball.. If it wasn't for her, i don't think I would have played basketball today! Thanks for letting me meet this very special girl..


This was our meeting place.. That's what i thought! Haha.. Was totally unclear of her directions.. So i just went with my feelings.. Somehow I was right.. Wonder if its fate or pure chance..

I remember earlier in the week when we went to the IT fair.. We decided to meet at the control station of city hall.. But we ended up taking the same train.. I skipped a train.. Having this feeling that she will be on the next one.. I chose a carriage with my feelings.. I looked around and there she was.. Though not the same door, but its the same carriage.. Another time was going to support her, we told each other if we see each other at boon lay then we will go together.. And there she is.. I seems to know where she will be and where she will be appearing..

I was never a random person.. Most of my friends labelled me as a planner.. So when all these happen its so out of my norm..

Though we have been seeing each other lately, I just can't build the connection.. Partially because i am rather shy around her and afraid my actions will be negatively to her in some way or another.. You know, so much of you want to be the most perfect when you with the person you like.. But, by doing so, you aren't yourself.. Am rather silly right? worrying so much! haha..

hmm.. Wondering was her feeling towards me.. hmm.. Thinking too much again.. haha..

Bronson

No comments:

Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...