My 2nd love is the one whom brought me out of my darkness.. I spend a great deal of time dealing with my first break up.. My 2nd love was the one whom brought me the light and showed me the way out.. I remember that very day.. That day i was working at a music production studio.. Working on some editing project.. A call came.. Seeking a place to stay till late.. It was her.. My 2nd love.. Then she got a major issue with a guy she love.. I knew that she is not feeling alright so I brought her up to the roof top.. Beautiful day to be with a beautiful girl.. That was when i realise that i had miss out on a special girl whom was always infront of me.. She was mature and her willingness to sacrifice for love made me like her.. I started to ask her out.. everything went well in the beginning.. But when we really got together.. Everything started to change..
From her, I understand that no happy how perfect both of you may seem when both were dating.. But, when it really come to a relationship, everything is different again.. This was one of the many reasons why i chose to be single.. I do not wish to hurt anyone in the end.. To my 2nd love, I am sorry that we are in the situation we are now.. I know i have done a lot of things to hurt you.. If you need to hate me, do it..
No comments:
Post a Comment