Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My first entry.. lets talk about friendship..


I had never thought that some day like today, i will type an entry so disappointing..

I remember we all started off when we were sec 3.. TW was seated beside me and Rick was somewhere at the corner of the class.. WJ wasn't really into the group then.. Maybe i should say that he wasnt really clicking with us at all.. Feel like more of a free lance activity friend rather than a buddy.. And now, he has totally drifted off the group..

Rick is coming back from Taiwan, he was attached there to serve the nation as a capable driver.. Had always felt that he is the link to our brotherhood.. I do not know he has the ability or the magic, but he is just able to keep everyone together.. Although, he was only gone for 6 months.. A lot has changed, and i believed he can feel it too.. Everything started rather well after he left for Taiwan..

Amazingly, TW and I got to a stage where i really feel that he can be a rather good brother.. Didnt really like him in the past though, maybe i had never really tried hard enough to know him in the past.. We hanged out a lot when Rick wasn't around, almost every weekend in the beginning.. Then, i will ask him about Gin, how they are doing even though they have broke off.. Can really tell that he stills love Gin a lot then.. So i tried to bring them closed as friends, even though Gin totally disliked him then.. Now, I have failed to do so.. I never brought them closer, I only ended getting closer with Gin.. Gin is a amazing girl.. A totally hell break loose kinda friend.. Super 'ON'.. Being a close with with your best buddy ex, will definitely create a huge distance and gap between the brotherhood.. The thing about my bud, TW, he 'love' to keep almost everything that he is upset or whatever to himself.. Locking himself up, can't let me read his mind at all.. further more, i can see the jealousy he brings with him when Gin and i hang out.. I remember once, I decided to hold a camping night, so as to hope that i will be able to bring their relationship to a friendship kinda level.. Since Gin and me were free, we decided to meet up earlier to do some shopping for the camp.. Once TW knows about it, jealousy was picked up from him.. I totally understand how he will feel.. But to come and think of it as we are brothers/Budz and if he still carry that jealousy with him, I really has nothing much to say.. Somehow, it links me with the issue of trust..

There are a lot of things we know, but there are so much restirctions to resolving an issue.. Especially when it comes to human relationship between three people whom has quite an important part to play in each others lives..

Really hope that you can come back faster.. Work your magic and bring this Budz together again.. Feeling such a failure to be unable to keep such a friendship which has lasted for many years alive for just 6 months..

No comments:

Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...