
My First Love.. Met this wonderful girl online in Msn chat room when I was about 15 and she was 14.. One day fine day, i decided to ask her out for a movie.. My very first movie with a girl.. To be frank, it was my first date.. (Everything I type in here is totally true.. Even if you happen to read it.. You may not know some of the details.. cause i have never told you..) Recently, I went back to where i used to stay.. I took the very path, I walk to meet you for that very movie.. Crossing the bridge with so much anticipation.. Walking the path to the station with blury image of how you may look like.. I even remember lying to my beloved mother that I will be going to the library instead of saying that I will be meeting a girl online.. haha.. Took the train alone with so much excitment, cause its my first time meeting you, my first time meeting a girl online.. Further more, its my very first time going to west mall.. and ever since, i have fell in love with that shopping mall.. Once reaching our meeting point, i started my search engine and noticed this little girl standing at the corner, wearing blue.. I will never forget the feeling you gave me.. Though i have never seen you, even your picture, I knew that very girl was you.. My shy nature prevented me from going over.. I waited at another corner, watching and hoping that the girl i was going to meet was you.. We has an agreement that if we didnt not meet up with each other at the station, we will meet up later at the ticketing area.. You started to make your way up there, I followed closely.. Sticking close to you up the escalator was funny.. Finally, i borrowed up all the couraged i can find within me and asked you, Are you wp? You smiled and said yes.. As for our first movie, I would that it was a horrible choice, cause i do not even remember much about it.. haha.. All i can remember was me, starting a pop corn fight.. little did i expect a return from a cute little girl.. I think thats when I started to fall for you.. After the 'horrible' movie about popcorns, we went to the arcade.. She mentioned that she was feeling cold.. So i brought out a oversized sweater from my bad and passed it to her.. it was a sweet action but hell broke loose after that! haha.. She wore the oversized sweater over her.. haha.. looking so cute but on the hand, retarded!! haha.. Unintentionally, i raised my voice at her.. haha.. She was in shock for a moment, then she quickly took off the sweater and wrapped it round her.. The sweater is still with me till today.. I only wear it a few times when i am sick and feeling cold.. Seeing it always remind me of that day.. Wearing it, make me feel safe and secure, as though as she is hugging me..
That was our very first date.. Am I am glad that wasnt the last..
To be written and continued on another day..
No comments:
Post a Comment