Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cant believe that i am in love..

Though I am in love, it feels like a bubble.. Ready to burst anything and wake me up from my beautiful dream..

It is so nice being love by someone special and to love that special someone back.. I almost forgotten how was the feeling like.. As most of you would know, my past two relationship was not smooth.. A 4 years relationship which everyone thought will remain forever. came crushing down and a beautiful beginning turn out to be a wrong choice.. There was a time, when I lost faith in love.. I even thought of being single and decided not to hurt anyone any more..

But all started to change when I met my baby, Patricia.. I agree with many, that she is very young.. But I must at the age of 16, she carry a maturity of a lady.. She kind of still behaves like a baby kid.. But that's what I like about her.. When needed she can be understanding and mature, when not, she is herself being like a baby.. I would say, she is perfect.. But like many of you again, will say, no one is perfect.. Yes, I totally agree.. But this time round, I am going to struggle with her in this relationship.. In the past, I gave in for my first, I asked from my 2nd.. Maybe that was why I failed.. So this time round, I am going to struggle.. From what I have learned in life, only through struggles, then will both grow closer.. Not by giving in or asking from..

Really thankful for everything you have done, my baby.. Simply, just by accepting me as a friend on friendster was already such a blessing.. And now, I am able to call you mine, it's like a dream.. A fairy tale that I hope will never end.. Love you.. STUDY HARD!

No comments:

Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...