Thursday, June 26, 2008
I must say.. am falling deeply in love with you..
Surprise surprise once again.. This time round, its at her school.. haha.. Been rather busy with basketball tournament in camp recently.. So i took a full day off to meet her and to get some stuff for another surprise during my birthday.. Waited for her at the bus stop outside her school.. While waiting was thinking, how will she look like in her yellow uniform.. A colour she hates so much.. haha.. But once again, she is cute no matter what she wears.. CUTE! haha..
She surprised me too.. Handed me a hand written letter.. Her very first letter to me.. hee.. Sweet! S0rry, not gonna tell you guys what she wrote.. But its sweet haha.. =P
Went to clementi again! This time was to do 4 things! Having lunch, Topping Ezlink, Getting stationeries and Collection of her parents photos.. haha.. Practically, stared at her having lunch! haha.. Cute Cute Cute Cute.. haha.. I believe this is call crazily in love with someone.. haha.. Now am beginning to love the little things we do, because it gives me the feeling of being a happy couple.. Simple, sweet and beautiful..
Had a very heart to heart talk down at her void deck.. She told me many things about her past.. I was crying inside.. Cause its really a cruel world out there.. And I am sad that it happened to my precious.. But on the bright side, this were the very same things that made her strong and mature today.. After seeing that she is so strong, I just couldn't let my tears flow.. This also when, i truly fell deeply in love with her.. I held her close, trying to make her feel safe and secure.. Letting her know, that its over and done with.. I know she strong, but after all, she is still my precious baby.. hee.. Love the feeling of holding her close..
Baby, I know you will read once I tell you i am done.. So am gonna say, I love you.. =) 900 months is a lot but like I promised, it is now eternal.. Hugs! One more day! haha.. BeBe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
-
One may ask.. What is love? Love is like going into a HUGE corn field with only one chance to pick the best corn among thousands. Many o...
-
21 Dec 2022 Life is very different now. Looking back at how we began, we have come a long way from the past and perhaps an even long journey...
-
Wow it has been almost 2.5 years since my last post. Your blog has always been an open tab on my browser, some days I will check in to see i...
No comments:
Post a Comment